Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Stolen moments........

Sleepless, dreamless, hopeless nights, I wish for you to come. To fill my eyes with tears of happiness, and take away this glum.


I wish for you to put your hands around me, and make me cozy and warm, and fill my stomach with butterflies and bees, that so gently swarm....


I wish for everything to be as it was, having soft sleeps on the pillow of your arm. and your face in front of me when i open my eyes, so that morning become beautiful after every dark night...


Not again, i want my dreams to end with morning light, not again, i want feet those wet tears in my eyes. If my believe and my love is true,everything will happen as i wish it should....

You came into my life As quickly as you left. You grabbed a cutting knife And sliced right through my Chest.


You didn't mean to hurt But what did you expect?

My heart now cut in two It feels beyond repair. Injury done by you God, life just isn't fair.


Loves Makes Us Dream... and believe that one day those dream will come true !!

So here we are, just friends, But I wished to be more. Desire with no end Throbbing from my core.


I Hate you for making me speak, I Hate you for reading my eyes, I Hate you with my bleeding heart...
As after discovered my Love you moved out of my life....

It was exam of my one sided love, results came out and i was flunked 

never cried so much as i am crying today, now i hate life and want to taste death....



No comments:

Post a Comment